The QA Manager will be responsible for the leadership and direction of a globally diverse Quality Assurance team in the delivery of internal and external quality assurance services, in support of one or more business units to ensure timely delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Demonstrates HACCP Knowledge
- Verify CCP testing & documentation;
- Manages QA Team;
- Conducts Employee training on QA principles – Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Responsible for product sampling in addition to product & equipment testing and inspection.
- HACCP Certified;
- Excellent communication skill – verbal, written & interpersonal;
- Detailed oriented and organizational skills are a must;
- Prior QA exp. in manufacturing plant;
- 1 yr exp. as supervisor
- Experience working in food environment is a plus