Production Supervisor will be responsible for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in the department.
- Enforce plant safety and USDA plant regulations
- Work on special projects as needed. Responsible for compliance of company, state and federal employment laws and practices
- Plans and does lay out work, assigns, instructs, directs, and assist employees as necessary in performance of their duties. Studies production schedules and estimates hourly worker requirements for completion of jobs
- Establishes and adjust production schedules to meet customer needs, and to maintain a good rotation of raw, marinated inventory
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product. Continuous training and development of all line employees, operators and leads
- Responsible for on time startups and completion of schedule
- Responsible for accurate and timely timekeeping
- Assign all jobs for production workers
- Planning and tracking all repairs of all plant equipment
- Planning and tracking of work orders
- Training of production employees
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalence Certificate preferred, but not required.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a manufacturing food production environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing tasks over period of time
- Ability to coordinate actions in relation to others’ actions
- Know how to collect and identify essential information
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Outlook.