Production Specialist will be responsible for manufacturing bulk chemicals in manufacturing facility. Working together with the team to produce formulations for production and distribution.
- Reviewing batch sheets or instructions and the customer or manufacturing specification
- Weighing and staging chemicals for mixing or reacting
- Continually observing and monitoring reactions and mixtures according to written procedures, which may include monitoring mixers, pumps, valves, filters, gauges, and acid metering equipment
- Preparing dosage formulations
- Performing initial quality control tests
- Prepare regulatory documents as appropriate.
- Ensure quality, safety and GMP requirements
- Making necessary adjustments to the product to meet specifications
- Sampling products for lab approval;
- Packaging and labelling final products according to written procedures and instructions
- Strong knowledge of production flow process, computer equipment validation, GMPs, and product/process validation.
- BS in Chemistry, biology or physical science or relevant experience
- 1 year of experience in the chemical mixing and bottling industry
- Computer experience in ERP systems for data, formulations and specific software
- Knowledge of basic industrial safety requirements and practices.