The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for both routine and nonroutine maintenance and downtime activities. He/She must work independently and in conjunction with fellow maintenance and/or production personnel as tasks demand.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment while building a culture where safety is always the first priority.
- Advance plant’s safety culture through improving equipment reliability and eliminate upset conditions.
- Interact and coordinate with plant operations to design and implement safety improvement projects
- Participate in the safety and good housekeeping programs as established within the plant.
- Perform both routine and nonroutine maintenance tasks on process and support equipment.
- Fabricate items from sketches or verbal descriptions.
- Communicate (written and verbal) work activities, equipment problems and solutions to broader maintenance team, shift coordinators and members of the management team.
- Participate in project teams as needed.
- Complete Daily work records and activity reports within SAP.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or certification in Industrial Maintenance or related area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial maintenance
- Must be eligible to work in the US on an unlimited basis