Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for daily maintenance of production mechanical, electrical equipment, external equipment, and building maintenance and grounds.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of maintenance departments and workers
- Oversee the disassembly of machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
- Review the repair of broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
- Maintain the operating condition of industrial production & processing machinery & equipment
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs
- Record repairs and maintenance performed in the computerized system
- Must have experience working in a food or packaging environment
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience.