Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for managing daily activities of the facility maintenance employees. Responsible for supporting the function of these teams by ensuring job plans and work schedules are completed.
- Promote a safe working environment following company, state and federal safety policies, regulations and laws.
- Set up work schedule for groundskeepers, general utilities, maintenance personnel.
- Schedule the preventive work flow to ensure functioning at full capacity.
- Monitor and provide feedback to Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure proper storage and usage of maintenance tools and equipment for repairs.
- Maintain records of service cycles and other maintenance activities.
- Work with a team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain professionalism, good attitude and appropriate behavior.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot issues.
- Assign manpower as needed.
- Meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work in a hot, cold and or wet environment.
- Operate necessary shop equipment.
- Must have knowledge of OSHA related regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines
- Ability to coordinate work with other internal departments.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, planning skills.
- Good computer and organizational skills.