Director of Operations will be responsible to direct production operation to ensure all production targets are reached and high-quality products are delivered on time and within budget while ensuring all safe working practices and requirements are met. Ensuring and improving the safety, performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of all departments in the organizational operations utilizing effective methods and strategies.
- Promotes a safe working environment following company, state and federal safety policies, regulations and laws.
- Coordinates, manages and monitors the productivity of the operations department.
- Ensures that all production operation targets are reached and higher quality products are delivered on time and controls inventory.
- Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary teams and develops an effective production team.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals for all departments for quality and customer service.
- Ensure that all departments meet national and international compliance standards.
- Implement quality improvement principles to the production process and increase employee productivity.
- Coordinates with the quality assurance personnel to ensure acceptable standards and generates positive feedback from customers.
- Prepares and controls operational budget plans and effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities and operational plans.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between IT, HR, Accounts and Finance departments.
- Directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and correcting employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- BS Degree.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Industry relevant experience and extensive knowledge in production process.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Acceptable Microsoft Office skills.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Team work.
- Conflict Management.
- Stress Tolerance.