The Director of Global Key Accounts will be responsible for driving sales strategy and execution for all Asia markets key global account customers. The Director is also responsible for driving adoption of company’s High Quality Stevia products by the global food and beverage industry and accelerating the global awareness of company as a leader in the sale and distribution of natural products.
- Strategic Business Leadership
- Drive strategic planning for company’s Global Key Account (GKA) Sales Manage and oversee on a regional basis, company’s business with key GKAs
- Identify new opportunities for Stevia across GKA, assessing potential value, “open the door” for company and subsequently close the projects.
- Responsible for building a robust pipeline of Project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans
- A key member of a global team working across Regions and Time Zones
- Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans
- Develop Business to Business sales strategy and execution, in coordination with International Senior Regional VP and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activities and guide positioning of product portfolio activity.
- Relationship Building and Maintenance
- Develop senior level customer relationships – focused on key initiatives and influencers within leading GKA CPG companies.
- Serve as company expert and speaker at major industry conferences and with local media in the region(s) of responsibility.
- Monthly travel approximately 50% domestic and international.
- Any and all duties as assigned.
- BA/BS plus MBA strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Minimum of 10 years of proven success in selling value added ingredients, preferably sweeteners or flavors
- Experience in selling to major Food & beverage Global Key Account CPG firms
- Strong general management perspective with a keen understanding of marketing and financial fundamentals and strong ability to execute against these fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience in P&L management, sales strategy, product positioning, consumer and customer insights, product development and advertising and PR.
- Experience in a multi-national/global environment required.