Commodity Manager will be responsible for strategic management in assigning agricultural commodities for packing and customer assignment based on inventory levels.
- Support of manufacturing site requirements, leveraging inventory across locations to identify customer product and supply.
- Ensure allocations, based on inventory are distributed throughout the day on FIFO principles
- Contact with farms to understand expectation, seasonal planning, bridge gaps and customer requirements.
- Project and/or Program Manager Activities, leading projects to meet objectives and drive operational results.
- Manage the two-pronged task of identifying new global supply sources as well as rationalizing and assignment of the commodities for the right process and customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Contract negotiation, contract management experience required.
- Strong Project Management skills required.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in agricultural purchasing/commodity management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multi-site, centralized purchasing and allocation experience required.
- High changing environment must be flexible.