Warehouse Team Lead will be responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Transfer materials into storage locations.
- Posts all transactions into ERP system.
- Perform receiving function in accordance company procedures.
- Preparing components kits according to production plan and schedule.
- Pick, pack and ship operation as a backup for the shipping clerk.
- Works on assignments independently.
- Understands the implications of decisions.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Acts as technical expert for the assigned area and directs the activities of other staff members.
- High school; 2-4 years of related warehouse experience.
- Use of ERP system for all transactions.
- Computer skills using PC and radio frequency devices; warehouse operations, ability to work well with team members and colleagues.