Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for directing and coordinating warehouse operations, including loading operations and material handling activities (processing, packaging, and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment).
- Coordinates manpower and equipment with the demands of material handling and warehousing operations.
- Manages work schedules (vacation, holidays) and payroll for hourly employees.
- Manages and delegates assignments to optimize labor effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of quality systems and programs.
- Ensures the accuracy and integrity of all shipping and receiving processes.
- Sustains a safe, clean working environment at all times, including maintaining all equipment in good working condition.
- Ensures accurate and timely submission into all related systems
- Complies with all safety & environmental practices, and reports all incidents immediately.
- Complies with all FDA/USDA rules, procedures, and work practices.
- Associates Degree minimum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management, Logistics/Transportation, or related field, preferred (or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience).
- Strong command of written English language.
- Bilingual is required.