Share on social:
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible to maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Oversees and directly engages in the loading and unloading of outbound and inbound deliveries to the warehouse.
- Performs administrative functions for the warehouse, such as emailing and answering phones, in order to properly coordinate the transportation of goods.
- Completes paperwork, including invoices and receipts, in order to maintain a record of all outbound and inbound deliveries.
- Organizes truck schedules, lines up routes for drivers and completes an inventory count every Thursday in order to prepare for the following week; tracks monthly odometer reading on trucks and trailers.
- 22+ years of experience with Warehouse & Distribution (10 years of experience with Packaging)
- Experienced executing Lean Inventory and Accuracy Program.
- Accountable for Inventory Control, Audits, NAFTA Certs, HazMat
- Extensive understanding of Customs Regulations
- Ensures required raw materials, finished goods, product supply, and accessories are available within expected time frames and budgets
- Developed and sustaining policies and procedures to provides delivery and service
- Responsible for Scheduling, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Distribution Management, and Vendor Management