Sr. Production Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing manufacturing operations to ensure the plant meets its daily production schedule while ensuring product standards meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintains a high on-floor presence especially for line struggles, project work and first production tests/runs.
- Acts as a liaison between departments, maintaining open lines of communication between 1st shift production, quality, maintenance and supply chain groups.
- Contributes to production planning and budgeting.
- Improves production quality, throughput, delivery performance, predictability and profitability through effective planning, metrics and training.
- Initiates tools and processes to minimize manufacturing costs and improve productivity through effective utilization of manpower, availability of equipment and materials.
- Mechanically inclined to be able to work together with the maintenance department.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to reduce production costs and improve material flow.
- Maintains a safe production environment.
- 5+ years of production experience, ideally beverage or dairy industry.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Mechanically inclined (preferred).
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual (preferred).