Sr. Maintenance Technician will be responsible to performing maintenance duties committed to meeting all our customer’s need, and people’s needs.
- Read and understand the Company Safety Playbook – Doing it Safe.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained.
- Engage in the Safety Observation process.
- Complete maintenance tasks on time and correctly as assigned.
- Ensure all equipment is operating safely.
- Ensure all maintenance work is being completed in a safe manner.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Help in training for all other personnel at company(FLO’s, Line Leaders, Machine Operators) who will interact and or operate with equipment.
- Look for new uses of technology and equipment, providing company and customers with flexibility and improved productivity.
- Participate in setups and ensure they are done correctly, safely and on time.
- Ensure all equipment is operating in a manner that produces quality product.
- Communicate any suspected quality issues to the appropriate person.
- Participate in root cause analysis on quality issues and be part of corrective action development.
- 0-2 years’ experience in packaging equipment maintenance or other related function.
- Experienced in packaging systems maintenance.
- Basic Troubleshooting.