Share on social:
The Sanitation Supervisor will be responsible for delivering positive business results through a team oriented approach that emphasizes Team Member Safety, Product Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Supervises third shift sanitation by observing all company policies, food safety and team member safety practices and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains Key Performance Indicators, Work Instructions and verification of Sanitation Standard Operating procedures (SSOP’s) for all production related activities to ensure consistency and optimal productivity is maintained at all times.
- Supports a seamless transition of activities between shifts and production.
- Trains, evaluates and develops Team Members.
- Reviews manufacturing practices with a focus on safety, quality, productivity, and continuous improvement.
- Maintains facility and equipment in an “audit ready always” condition.
- Maintains Sanitation Master Schedule for periodic equipment cleaning.
- Investigates non-conformance issues, team member accidents, and assists in the identification of root cause and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proactively monitors daily operations to prevent problems that could affect food safety, product quality and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related scientific field preferred.
- 3+ years of leadership experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge of USDA, FDA, SQF and OSHA requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability and aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting activities.
- The ability to train others in the proper sanitation techniques operation of manufacturing equipment.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Must be available to work both weeknights and weekend nights. The schedule will vary but includes overnight hours.
- Must be willing to work in our refrigerated environment with a temperature of 37 degrees.