Sanitation Manager will be responsible for ensuring efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Plan, manage, and direct plant sanitation procedures, programs and regulatory compliance, ensuring all plant equipment is clean and sage for production.
- Ensures compliance with all standard operating procedures.
- Providing departmental training and development to optimize employee success.
- Communicate performance standards, including recognition/rewards and counseling performance corrective actions.
- Ensure staff has necessary resources and capabilities.
- Monitor pest control program, including third party service provider activities.
- Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develop Standard Sanitation Operating policies and procedures as necessary.
- Ensure documentation of plant procedures related to approve cleaning chemicals, cleaning schedules, and equipment readiness.
- Conduct/coordinate required plant-wide training as required.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Review and assure appropriate knowledge of and adherence to Quality/GMP standards by all staff in assigned area.
- Minimum 3-5 years plant-based Sanitation experience, previous project management experience and continuous improvement skills training.
- Previous Supervision experience preferred.
- Must have strong analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong situational leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization within the plant location.
- Strong knowledge of packaging, filling and process systems (Laudenberg, Roberts, Rovema, Hayssen, Volpack).
- Strong knowledge of food processing equipment oil roasters, dry roasters, cable vey systems.
- High level of credibility and influence among hourly associates in site.
- Must have a bias for action and a track record of delivering results.