Share on social:
Sanitation Manager will be responsible for overseeing daily routine and non-routine sanitation duties are completed according to company procedures.
- Overseeing sanitation of building and equipment as scheduled per the master sanitation program.
- Ensures that company GMP’s and SSOP’s procedures prior to, while executing and upon completion of the sanitation functions and ensuring equipment is properly cleaned and sanitized prior to daily pre operations inspections.
- Ensures that the proper materials, chemicals, PPE and tools are used while performing sanitation duties.
- Follows company safety procedures at all times.
- Follows and enforces proper documentation process of Sanitation duties.
- Ensures that production foremen and Maintenance Supervisor are aware of issues or concerns noted during the sanitation process
- Ability to train and coach sanitation personnel.
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing/Beverage industries and related operations.
- Experience and knowledge in relationship to surface swab testing and environmental bacteria control.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in cross functional situations.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.
Posted: Apr 24, 2020
Type: Full Time