Share on social:
The Quality Manager will be responsible to develop and maintain an organizational system which provides quality assurance and audit through every area of an organization while optimizing the process of production. These processes benefit an organization and lead to customer satisfaction.
- Work with engineering staff when the need arises for changing packaging materials.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variance; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective action and verification procedures; monitoring inventory.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system compliance and surveillance audits, investigating customer complaints’ collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintain personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 4 Year College Degree along with 5- 10 years’ experience
- Computer Skills and MS Applications required.
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Previous experience with Food Safety Practices and Procedures.
- Essential Quality Management experience.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.