Quality Manager will be responsible for implementing a Quality Control system and team that promotes customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and improvement of the company quality system.
- Determines product conformance to specifications throughout product cycle: incoming, in-process, and finished product inspection.
- Develop and maintain part specific processing and inspection procedures and utilize statistical process control to analyze and determine the effectiveness of these processes and procedures.
- Provide audits of manufacturing facilities to assess compliance to national standards for sanitation, product safety, and quality systems while meeting external requirements of customers and regulatory agencies.
- Oversee all documentation for new projects including full dimensional layouts.
- Organize and facilitate the process for new projects.
- Document, analyze and initiate corrective actions for internal quality concerns as well as customer reported issues.
- Communicate with customers regarding concerns for production parts as well as customer designs.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical or management field with a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Automotive manufacturing/manufacturing management.
- Demonstrated track record of manufacturing management excellence, evidenced by a track record of achieving production, quality and cost objectives.
- IATF knowledge with certification preferred.
- AIAG knowledge with certification preferred.
- CMM knowledge/training.