Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring that products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Approve the right products or reject defectives.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Experience in plastics and packaging industry.
- Leadership Experience from production floor, quality control lab, and end user customer sites.
- Develop quality lab with procedure development, equipment procurement, training and coaching SOP’s to quality technicians, alignment with production supervision, and line workers.
- Focus on team building, mentoring and leadership skills focused on total quality improvement and safety procedures.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field.
Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000, AIB etc.)