Share on social:
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing relationships with the manufacturing team that will foster a positive partnership, facilitate resolution with customers and internal issues and drive systems, processes and continuous improvement. Knowledge of technical writing to ensure processes are properly documented.
- Contributes effectively toward team goals, exhibits influence within a work group and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role.
- Involvement in specification, implementation, testing and/or release of product.
- Lead cross-functional teams for root cause and corrective action.
- Lead continuous improvement project teams and execute changes and improvements to the quality management system.
- Lead quality APQP/PPAP initiatives with new or changed products for manufacturing quality.
- Coordinates the development of verification and system validation plans from a variety of inputs to identify failure modes while managing risk and relative priority; evaluates analytical and experimental test results following engineering principles to verify that products meet internal technical requirements and to validate that solutions meet customer needs; produces recommendations with technical documentation to support product decisions.
- Participate in internal and external quality systems audits as needed.
- Participate in SQF and ISO certifications on-site audits.
- Maintain all quality files and documents
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, suppliers and customers.
- Support and adhere to all system procedures and company policies / procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Follow all safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or CQE certification.
- Preferred minimum 4-year experience as a Quality Engineer, Manufacturing
- Engineer or equivalent experience.
- SQF Practitioner and HAACP Certification
- Experience building and maintaining relationships.
- Knowledge of injection molding and assembly processes.
- Knowledge of packaging applications (closures).
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.
Posted: Apr 30, 2020
Type: Full Time