Share on social:
The QA Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company’s policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of manufactured products.
- Overseeing the operation and function of the QA Technicians
- Maintaining and enforcing programs, procedures, policies and manuals
- Ensuring the safety and quality of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products
- Meet personnel objectives by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; providing awareness education, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet operational objectives by providing analysis and insight to strategic planning; creating action plans; implementing quality and food safety standards, identifying and resolving problems; analyzing the results of audits and processing data to identify strengths and weaknesses and identify the path to continuous improvement process.
- Design and develop SOP’s using the principles of HACCP to assure uniformity of purpose.
- Validate quality processes by reviewing and fine tuning product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; reviewing and critiquing quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain and improve product quality by analyzing and trending the results of product, plant, regulatory compliance, and third-party audits collaborating with other members of management to study and improve process control.
- Oversee all QA techs (8 techs Fresh & Frozen). Responsible for training and development both on Fresh and Frozen tech.
- Responsible for their attendance and payroll. Evaluations of performances
- Work with the Frozen and Fresh 1st shift QA supervisors with development towards specifications.