Share on social:
Project Manager will be responsible for scoping, quoting, planning and coordinating capital and expense projects. Individual will manage the capital budget and financial spend of each project within budget. The role will oversee all aspects of the project through installation and acceptance by operations/facility teams.
- Oversee all aspects of capital and expense projects.
- Work with all levels of management to develop clear project scopes, manage and obtain multiple quotes and project expenses for approval.
- Work with appropriate staff to obtain the ROI for the project and present the project for approval.
- Manage all aspects, contractors, inhouse resources, municipal and governing bodies to deliver the project within all appropriate compliance requirements.
- Coordinate facility project engineering objectives as it relates to architectural design concepts in accordance with company plans.
- Manage all contractors related to the project and coordinate with departmental management for all projects.
- Facilitate, through expansion, equipment and facility design or renovation, company goals and objectives of capacity, productivity and efficiency.
- Develop, organize and maintain engineering specifications/standards and process equipment operational parameters to ensure process stability while maximizing yield, productivity and efficiencies.
- Provide guidance and support to maintain facility operating systems to achieve optimum manufacturing process efficiencies in the most cost-effective manner.
- Continually strive to reduce facility and manufacturing operating costs by providing best option technical solutions and/or utilizing best method analyses towards improving internal systems.
- Drive sustainability, ARM (Asset Reliability Model) and Team member development initiatives.
- Ensure safe operations and compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and laws.
- High School Diploma Required
- Degree in Engineering or relevant technical field preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years technical engineering experience and management, in a plant manufacturing environment, preferably in a food manufacturing facility
- Certificate in AutoCad or SolidWorks preferred