Share on social:
The Project Manager will be responsible for scoping, quoting, planning and coordinating capital and expense projects. Individual will manage the capital budget and financial spend of each project within budget. The role will oversee all aspects of the project through installation and acceptance by operations/facility teams.
- Industry knowledge and/or equivalent engineering experience
- Proficient in organizing, planning and prioritizing tasks to provide a clear timeline and delivery of projects within budget and on time.
- Ability to coordinate several projects at various stages at once
- Ability to provide engineering support for all personnel involved
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Problem solving and follow through skills
- Proficient in managing a budget and provide financial checkpoints to ensure costs are managed.
- Ability to communicate clearly with contractors and plant staff to obtain comparative quotations and project scopes.
- Knowledge of Ammonia and /or Freon industrial refrigeration systems, boiler systems and operations
- Knowledge of PLC’S and base electronics and automation.
- Ability to read and/or draft in AutoCad, or SolidWorks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- High School Diploma Required
- Degree in Engineering or relevant technical field preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years technical engineering experience and management, in a plant manufacturing environment, preferably in a food manufacturing facility
- Certificate in AutoCad or SolidWorks preferred