Share on social:
Our client seeking a Production Supervisor - Further Processing - 2nd shift for their facility outside St. Louis, MO. The Production Supervisor RTE will oversee up to 40 employees for grinding and mixing during shift hours: 2p - 10p
- Must be willing to work with other people in a team concept.
- Ensure self and team members perform all work in a safe manner and comply with all safety and environmental requirements, assist with safety investigations, assist with safety improvements, and ensure self and team members assemble safely during emergency situations.
- Ensure self and team complies with all QCMS, SOP, HACCP and GMP requirements policies.
- Responsible for review of Quality Suite systems as well as assisting in investigations of unacceptable micro limits and with implementation of corrective actions.
- Good working relationship with USDA and Quality Leads to identify and correct any issues or deviations.
- Effectively operate and demonstrate a high level of competency for all equipment associated with area of responsibility.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate downtime information.
- Understand weekly schedule targets and coordinate changeovers as needed with minimal impact to labor efficiency as well as meeting compliance to schedule.
- Work with Production Scheduler to ensure the schedule is followed
- Responsible for updating Lean Mfg. control charts
- Will assist in data collection for ongoing initiatives such as yield testing, etc.
- Help to manage labor effectively during downtime events or other changes to operations schedule
- Assist with the implementation of projects in Prep area including SOP’s and clean up schedules
- Assist with the implementation of Self Sufficient Teams in Process area and computer skills/paperwork
- Ability to communicate effectively to all members of the team and develop effective and cooperative relationship with all support functions
- Support a high performance and promoting teamwork
- Abides by all Plant policies, Safety Regulations, and Industrial Hygiene Regulations as a condition of employment.
- Good Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must demonstrate the following: Professionalism, high ethical standards, a positive and a cooperative attitude.
- Must also have strong analytical, organizational, administrative, interpersonal and problem solving skills.