Share on social:
Production Supervisor - Night Shift near St. Joseph, MO will be responsible for every aspect in the assigned area. Reporting is to the Operations Manager and overseeing 10 - 15 employees. The night shift works a 2 week rotation with 12 hour days and the hours of 6pm to 6am. (MT work - WTh off - FSS work; MT off - WTh work - FSS off)
- Work with the Production Manager to effectively monitor and maintain cost, quality and environment of the department.
- Coordinate and monitor scheduling, promote and ensure safety programs are practiced
- Ensure that production and packaging requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure proper set-up of the process, to include machinery, computers and product schedule.
- Promote and train Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure the quality and integrity of product.
- Assume an active role in plant Safety Programs, including leadership of plant Safety Teams
- Communicate effectively cross functionally with all departments
- Complete all assigned paperwork, including production/packaging records, Master Cleaning Sanitation
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience in a food manufacturing/packaging environment is needed
- Experience evaluating production/packaging processes and determine the most efficient method of accomplishing goals.
- Proven success to lead, influence and inspire people, and promote quality, safety, and teamwork