Share on social:
Production Superintendent will be responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all direct production activities of a Union Facility. Leadership and management for the following areas: administration, production, processing operations, packaging operations, scheduling, sanitation, quality assurance, purchasing, safety and environmental.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing management roles with proven track record in leading manufacturing teams to improve continuously the efficiency of production methods and, ultimately, the quality of products.
- Experience and exposure to regulatory inspections (AIB, Health Dept., EPA, City & County Inspectors)
- Ensure self and team complies with all QCMS, SOP, HACCP and GMP requirements policies.
- Experience with Quality Systems and Programs
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Team management/leadership/development skills, including the ability to manage people in an organization matrix and get the best out of them, successful in building and mentoring high performance teams.
- Maturity, self-confidence and strong communication skills will be critical for this role.
- A multicultural approach to operating in a diverse business environment. Comfortable communicating and operating within an internationally matrixed environment.
- Leading, co-ordinating and prioritising activity across a shift to deliver productivity and efficiency targets in line with the agreed production plan
- Ensuring the adherence of all food manufacturing safety and quality standards by all teams on shift safeguarding the delivery of great tasting, high quality food products
- Reviewing operational trends across the shift to identify and act upon opportunities that make sustainable improvements in quality, performance and profit
- 5 years of food manufacturing with 3 years in UNION management. Background in bakery or bread is a must.
- Experience managing entire shift with 7 direct reports plus 85 employees
- Good Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must demonstrate the following: Professionalism, high ethical standards, a positive and a cooperative attitude.
- Must also have strong analytical, organizational, administrative, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.