Share on social:
The Production Manager will be responsible to ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. Responsibilities of the job include: estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers. Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Familiarity with produce processing equipment
- Trains and coaches supervisors/management to recognize opportunities and realize their impact on the operation
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Tracks progress of yields, labor, and all related expenses
- Identifies opportunities and implement solutions
- Ensures efficient and profitable operations by conformation to specifications and procedures
- Formulates or approves short and long term operating objectives in areas such as cost reduction, quality improvement, new product development and/or integration as undertaken at the plant level
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a position of leadership to include team development and management, required within food processing
- Manufacturing knowledge and understanding of yields, plant efficiencies, and operations procedures
- ERP experience
- Solid understanding of OSHA, Food Safety regulations, HACCP, SQF or BRC.
- Strong teamwork, critical thinking, organization, and strategic planning
- Effective presentation skills, and verbal and written communication
- Oversee production staffing; scheduling, hiring, firing, training, time-off, etc.
- Experience with glass packaging a plus
- Comfortable working 55-hours/week
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.