Share on social:
Production Manager is responsible to meet production requirements for quality products by meeting federal compliance regulations. The position ensures production adherence is met and is responsible for making sure that all production completed is on time.
- Manages the operations of all production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
- Provides production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements.
- Familiar with HACCP and willing to support and enforce General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Manages Production Supervisors in the day-to-day performance of their jobs and maintains employee morale and work performance by coaching in a positive manner
- Train and develop production supervisors
- Participates and assists in audits (SQF, FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 -10 years’ experience in the Food Industry
- 5 years’ experience in Management
- Familiar with lean manufacturing techniques