Share on social:
The Production Manager will oversees operations of an encapsulation shift including resource planning, training new employees, monitoring production, and supporting inter-departmental collaboration as necessary. This individual interacts with internal departments supporting the manufacturing process.
- Supports and manages Operations Supervisors and Production Operators on a per shift basis including:
- Oversee people resource planning.
- Coordinate training programs for department personnel including:
- New hire training and evaluation
- Cross-training employees
- Belting and other OPEX programs
- Inter-departmental training to assure compliance
- Train and develop Operations Supervisors and Production Leads
- Identify employees with leadership potential and structure development plan
- Develops and monitors individual objective plans (IOPs) and performance appraisals.
- Maintain communication and alignment with all encapsulation Production Managers overseeing other shifts.
- Coordinate Continuous Improvement projects that directly link to company’s key performance indicators.
- Implement, audit and maintain manufacturing work systems, such as Master Sanitation and 5s programs, to ensure audit readiness.
- Ensure SOP adherence and review as necessary.
- Monitor schedule attainment as it affects the Forecasted Capacity.
- Contribute to development and implementation of effective communication tools.
- Assure manufacturing practices are consistent with the company’s global standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Leadership experience in Operations or Manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of computers and related software programs.
- Experience in Food, Pharmaceutical or Flavor industry desired.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.