Share on social:
Production Manager near Grand Rapids City area MI, will be responsible for plans, coordinates, organizes, and controls production at Company. The Plant Manager’s main responsibilities are to ensure that product is produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to quality standards.
- Solve daily production issues as they arise in an efficient, cost effective manner to satisfy customer needs.
- Plan and schedule production activities for optimal results.
- Supervise and assist the manufacturing management team.
- Ensure that efficiency and performance goals are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that products are produced on time and meet quality standards.
- Ensure complete compliance with all quality standards (ISO, OSHA, etc.).
- Work with management to implement new company policies and goals.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Maintain and promote good housekeeping and work area organization.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvements.
- Address and handle disciplinary issues effectively in a direct, timely and professional manner.
- Recruit and develop new employees.
- Coach, counsel, train and develop employee skills.
- Lead and motivate employees to maximize productivity and minimize operating cost.
- Ensure that all employees comply with all company policies, plant safety rules and all regulations.
- Interact with employees on all levels with varying backgrounds and personalities to ensure consistent, fair environment that maximizes employee confidence, maintain a high morale, and sets the standard for teamwork and success.
- On time delivery percentage
- Manning hours
- must have corrugated experience
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.