Share on social:
The Production Manager oversees the operations making sure that the customer orders are produced as ordered. Must be skilled at organization, planning and producing all orders with skilled cutters of fresh protein.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs;
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates;
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Making sure that products are processed on time and are of good quality.
- High School Diploma a must, BS is preferred
- 5 years of experience as a processing manager of seafood or meat
- Be able to multi-task, handle priorities, troubleshoot and meet deadlines
- Work well with customers to solve problems and issues
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.