The Process Optimization Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to identify and drive initiatives that will reduce operational costs through SAP process improvements in efficiency, productivity, effectiveness, and visibility.
- Provide leadership to identify and drive initiatives that will reduce operational costs through SAP process improvements in efficiency, productivity, effectiveness, and visibility.
- Hands-on interaction with operations team to understand existing challenges and constraints created by SAP (EWM/PP) processes.
- Communicate identified challenges/constraints with IT team, working interactively to identify solutions, prioritize work, and plan/support implementation.
- Become SME for all SAP operations-related processes in both monolithic, and precast shapes.
- Provide SAP application support and respond to requests and inquiries from users in all North America locations.
- Interactive participation in recurring operations touchpoint meetings to discuss SAP project priority and status.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to users as needed or requested.
- Identify root cause and implement continuous improvements to reduce repeat experiences,
- Identify and help implement interim solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution,
- Provide support for global expansion of SAP to other affiliates,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Operations Management, or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP. Experience with the EWM module strongly preferred.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately track projects and create reports.
- Must have good math skills and knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning capabilities, with ability to multitask.