Share on social:
This position will help meet production requirements through supporting the production process form beginning to end.
- Selected candidate must be available to work 12 hour shifts, days, nights and weekends on a rotating shift schedule.
- Collect processing samples
- Load/unload trucks and bins
- Operate forklift (forks & clamps) throughout the facility
- Identify, apply, store chemicals throughout the facility
- Clean equipment and building
- Add chemicals to tanks during CIP
- Trash disposal
- Operate pumps, valves, and pneumatic presses
- Complete processing paperwork
- Data entry in company database
- Follow company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Sanitation experience is a plus (Using cleaning chemicals, pressure hoses, etc.).
- Trained on GMP's, Food Safety, HACCP
- Mechanically Inclined (troubleshooting minded)
- Prior forklift experience.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PPP.