Press Operator will be responsible for performing routine maintenance on schedule and according to a procedure to promote machine stability and dependability.
- Ensures that the job is set up properly with Press Assistant.
- Perform routine maintenance on schedule and according to a procedure to promote machine stability and dependability.
- Monitor the printing process to maintain print quality.
- Assists in training individuals and other team members as assigned.
- Complies with established safety procedures and policies.
- Works with other departments and maintenance personnel on projects and/or validations.
- Focuses on Continuous Improvement, Quality, Improved Cycle Times, Safety, Cost Reductions, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and core processes.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent proof-reading, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Two years of prior manufacturing experience.
- Prior experience troubleshooting printing-related challenges.
- Knowledge/experience of plates, stocks, cold foils, hot stamps, screens, inks, and varnishes.
- Previous print industry experience is required.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for the majority of the shift.