President & CEO will be responsible for managing all aspects of the primary business unit, including planning, policies, procedures, human resources, intellectual property, financials (P&L), sales, marketing, budgeting, logistics, research, and licensing and acquisitions.
- Oversee all ongoing business activities of the business unit, as per formal budget, and objectives established by top management and ownership.
- Work in concert with other company business units, specifically those engaged in the production and supply chain/logistics, and research/new product development areas.
- Manage all aspects of planning, budgeting, and forecasting, including financial (P&L) preparation, and internal and external audits, and reporting to top management and governmental agencies as required.
- Oversee all aspects of the businesses, to ensure that all corporate guidelines, objectives, regulations, and mandates are met satisfactorily.
- Manage research endeavors internally and externally, focused to support the company’s sales objectives, in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Manage, secure, appoint, and develop other department heads, managers, and employees.
- Oversee the physical operation and ensure safety and regulatory compliance at corporate, state, and federal levels.
- Foster a safe, respectful, productive, and legal workplace for all employees.
- BS/BA degree (MBA or MS preferred).
- Minimum of 15 years of managerial experience, ideally in the ingredient, food, or beverage industry, or in a closely related industry, and having demonstrated, measurable success in previous positions.
- In addition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated PC abilities with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, are required for consideration.