Share on social:
The Plant Superintendent will be responsible to prepare all shipments and other inventory sheets, customer information. Provide Clerical/Data entry support for shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for the scheduling and operation of shifts which includes processing/production departments and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
- Responsible for the development and training of forepersons and employees working within the guidelines of the company policies.
- Responsible for quick and timely feedback to manager on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost & safety.
- Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
- Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
- Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
- S. or B.A. in business management or equivalent work experience (5-10 years) in the food processing industry.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
- Familiarity with Food Production techniques, with emphasis in ready-to-eat products. Able to evaluate supervisors/forepersons fairly and objectively; strong human resource skills.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.