Share on social:
We are currently seeking a Plant Manager with an extensive management and technical background to oversee our production facility. The Plant Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, including all aspects of production, sanitation and warehouse operations. In addition, the Plant Manager will provide leadership to the entire plant, including safety, quality, maintenance, shipping, receiving and production. The Plant Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Operations.
- Lead, motivate and train employees to achieve production results, improve individual skills, and enhance teamwork.
- Conduct team meetings, motivate personnel and manage conflict resolution.
- Maintain and manage weekly staffing levels and schedules, including temporary staff.
- Understand and optimize labor distribution to achieve and exceed corporate goals; own the P&L.
- Optimize resources and develop best practices to ensure smooth production flow to meet and exceed business demands.
- Thorough knowledge of the production lines including associated equipment and related jobs.
- Improve manufacturing, material flows and reduce waste.
- Recommend new equipment and processes to achieve increased cost-effective efficiencies.
- Identify innovation and modern technologies to support business growth initiatives and new production innovation.
- Lead and participate in Continuous Improvements processes.
- Ensure proper implementation, training and adherence to established procedures, GMP’s and employee safety practices.
- Participate in quality assurance coordinating tasks to achieve goals in time management and production.
- Maintain the coordination and collaboration of plant departments.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction and loyalty with emphasis on individual satisfaction and product development.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years managing in a foods or CPG manufacturing environment.
- Strong, solution-driven technical background in manufacturing, operations and engineering.
- Experience aligning manufacturing capabilities and achieving fast turn-around corporate goals.
- Expertise in research and commercial product development.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.