Share on social:
The Plant Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all direct production activities of a Facility. Leadership and management for the following areas: administration, production, processing operations, packaging operations, scheduling, sanitation, quality assurance, purchasing, safety and environmental.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Quality, Maintenance, Sanitation, Safety, and Operations departments
- Responsible for training and developing the production management team.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for coordinating with Production, Maintenance, Sanitation, and Quality Assurance to plan and schedule work to ensure food safety standards and human safety are upheld
- Bachelor’s degree in Process, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering; Industrial or Manufacturing Operations Management. – Preferred
- 10+ years experience in food production (preferably from the candy industry)
- Strong leadership and P&L responsibility
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures preferred.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.