Plant Manager will be responsible for daily production, shipping, receiving, overseeing and working with quality to ensure Food Safety policies, GMP, HACCP, and SQF programs all run efficiently and on track.
- To efficiently work in a challenging fast paced environment with excellence.
- Responsible for all further processed operation which may include working with management to plan, schedule, and coordinate production and employee training.
- Responsible for insuring proper product conformity at all times.
- Coordination of staffing issues to ensure maximum productivity.
- Reviewing all SSOP, HACCP and GMP standards and procedures to guarantee product wholesomeness.
- Review all evaluations and hiring needs in the processing area.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and the sales team.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural plant.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Must speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Meat Processing (In A Management Role): 5 years (Required)
- Food Management: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage a multilingual staff.
- Strong decision making, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly while maintaining a high priority to the safety of our workforce.