Plant Manager will be responsible for overseeing all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Must have Plant Manager experience.
- Must have food industry experience - confectionery heavily preferred.