Plant Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all direct production activities.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Quality, Maintenance, Sanitation, Safety, and Operations departments.
- Responsible for training and developing the production management team.
- Responsible for reviewing production operating reports and drive operational efficiencies and yields.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for coordinating with Production, Maintenance, Sanitation, and Quality Assurance to plan and schedule work to ensure food safety standards and human safety are upheld.
- Responsible for recommending; process improvements, improved equipment design, improved process flow, and solutions concerning production related problems.
- Prepared and participating in all external plant audits and federal and local agency audits.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent industry experience in baking preferred
- 7 years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical experience.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship process.
- Strong project management, team building, decision-making and people management skills.