Plant Engineer will be responsible for leading, developing, managing, and executing all aspects of maintenance relating to the manufacturing equipment, with an emphasis on predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership in the development of new and improvement of existing processes.
- Training, supervising, and mentoring of maintenance department.
- Review and implement plans for major capital projects and energy studies.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- 5 years’ experience managing and leading a maintenance department.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in managing large and small capital projects.