Share on social:
Operations Manager near Cadillac city area MI, will be responsible for Lead in the development, implementation and management of the operations strategy as well as provide overall leadership and direction to operations management and staff.
- Provide training to production manager and supervisor regarding employee relations and retention.
- Investigate and provide recommendations on ways to minimize product loss.
- Assist in the coordinating cross training on different lines.
- Oversee any production projects outside of the normal daily tasks.
- Oversee and assist in managing the staff; provide input on work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Assist in establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Determine staffing requirements as well as oversee the interview and hiring process and assist in training new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5 years, or equivalent, of senior operations management.
- Experience with ERP systems and processes