Share on social:
Manufacturing Manager / Director near Boston city area, MA will be responsible for production supervisors in the manufacturing facility, ensuring people health and safety, product safety and environment are never compromised and product quality and plant operation/performance. Reporting to the Vice President and part of the leadership team
- Proactively manage a team of employees with 5 Production Supervisors to achieve KPI production metrics achieving accuracy, safety, direction, SSOPs and SOPs through statistical process (MSA-measurement system analysis).
- Work cross functionally with planning, quality, purchasing, maintenance and the warehouse to achieve KPIs
- Plan and develop mentorship and training for supervisors to increase skills and achieve company growth expectations
- Work hand and hand with scheduler to ensure the plant is staffed efficiently to achieve production and quality quotas
- Execute continuous improvement methodologies and projects to improve and streamline production processes, such as work center design, labor use studies, packaging optimization.
- Monitor, track and analyse MSA to create actions to drive out variance and decrease waste
- Participate in audit activities and efforts to ensure compliance to internal and external standards, (such as SQF, customer)
- BS degree in Science, Operations Management or Engineering or related
- 10+ years proven plant management experience in high speed food manufacturing environment.
- Pro-active and ambitious energy in providing direction and insight into the operation.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.