Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining production and quality of equipment by ensuring operation of machinery, electrical, and mechanical equipment.
- Assists in installing, servicing, adjusting, cleaning, troubleshooting and repairing all production equipment as needed.
- Read and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and preventive maintenance service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing machines.
- Work from verbal and/or written instructions and use of complex drawings or sketches.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to operate, troubleshoot, adjust and repair equipment.
- Perform and/or assist in duties such as painting and carpentry; or limited electrical, plumbing and engineering assignments.
- Use of various types of hand tools, powered hand tools and simple machine tools.
- Keep a clean and orderly area at all times; clean equipment; sweep floor; empty trash barrels; and prepare and organize supplies/parts.
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team.
- Ability to conduct and record accurate measurements, calibration of electrical equipment and lift a maximum of 70 lbs occasionally.
- Experience with basic electrical systems, mechanical systems and pneumatics.
- Experience with schematics (electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays, fuses, etc.).
- Experience with manufacturing safety requirements (lock-out/tag-out, national standards, etc.).
- Experience in Blown Film or Plastics a plus.