Share on social:
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing, troubleshooting and specializing in functionality of all machinery, high speed robotics and automation and plant support equipment. This includes troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic circuits with the aid of schematics and repairing electric circuits with complete understanding of electrical schematic diagrams.
- Include but are not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair high speed robotics and automation equipment.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair injection molding machines and a variety of, auxiliary equipment.
- Service lifts, hoists, power and miscellaneous material handling equipment.
- Maintain and repair plant systems to include plumbing, heating and air conditioning, ventilating and exhaust equipment, compressors, etc.
- Perform electrical repairs to machines and equipment. Diagnose electrical / electronic malfunctions, troubleshoot microprocessors.
- Work from prints, plans, sketches and layouts.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities on all production equipment in a timely manner. Use precision measuring instruments such as scale, calipers, dividers, level, micrometers, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required with additional related education / training a plus. Minimum 4 years maintenance experience required.
- Maintenance experience in repairing plastic injection molding machines (Husky, Van Dorn) and related equipment is desired.
- Working knowledge of robotics and automation required. Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electricity Industrial level electrical/PLC skills a plus.