Share on social:
Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and directing the day-to-day activities within the maintenance department.
- Provide leadership and supervision of maintenance mechanics and/or electricians. Manage goals and objectives for staff. Provide formal and informal feedback through coaching, monitoring and evaluating job results.
- Provide maintenance support for operational, process equipment, buildings and grounds, and all infrastructures. Input and review required work orders. Establish, assign, and deliver prioritized work lists and enter and close out work orders in the system. Maintain preventative maintenance program. Comply with established sanitation, safety, and quality policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and operational safety and regulatory requirements. Lead and/or coordinate activities related to SQF, Safety, and Energy committee responsibilities.
- Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, mechanical, and other food industry related systems.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, oversee budget and parts inventory. Coordinate with inventory and purchasing to ensure items are purchased and received in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies. Control expenditures within limitations of departmental and project budget.
- Have regular attendance and work appropriate number of hours to get the essential functions completed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience, as well as experience in implementing and maintaining a preventive/predictive maintenance system.
- HACCP Certification, SQF Certification, Food Safety Programs training, ammonia training, boiler operator training, and/or pneumatics training are preferred.
- Electrical license and welding are preferred for some plants.
Apply For This Position
Hit the button below to apply to this position. Note that your information will be sent to our recruitment team and they will reach out if your qualifications are selected.