Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for Ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Review jobs/work orders to determine work priorities
- PM Review, prioritization and validation
- Ensure the completion of repairs, maintenance, and installation of machine, tools and equipment for continuous production operation.
- Review production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspect operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational, and safety standard.
- Utilize CMMS program as a working tool to generate WOs and PMs.
- Form a cooperative relationship between shifts via emailed shift reports and shift change hand-off meetings.
- Confer with Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Production Management, and quality personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Direct supervision of the weekend PM maintenance team.
- Direct supervision of the PM Planner and PM processes.
- Supervises maintenance planning, maintenance parts stockroom, and special maintenance projects.
- Lead by example. This position participates in daily maintenance tasks and activities.
- Display superior work ethic and drive.
- Hold personnel accountable for work quality, adherence to company policies and procedures to include disciplinary action and documentation when applicable.
- Develop and maintain a TEAM oriented atmosphere and can-do attitudes among peers.
- Minimum 3-5 years plant-based manufacturing experience, previous project management experience and continuous improvement skills training.
- Previous Supervision experience preferred.
- Must have strong analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong situational leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization within the plant location.
- Strong knowledge of HFFM / VFFSM pouch makers & product filling systems(Laudenberg, Roberts, Rovema, Hayssen, Volpack)
- Strong knowledge of Weighing systems, combination-weighing scales, dynamic check weighers, k-tron scales systems.
- Strong knowledge of food processing equipment oil roasters, dry roasters, cable vey systems.