Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for specializing in the maintenance, repair, and improvement of electromechanical systems, including electrical programming, hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC’s (programmable logic controls) in plastics injection and blow-moulding plant equipment.
- Conduct all repairs, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting on all injection and blow-moulding production equipment in the plant, including electromechanical system work (pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC’s), with knowledge of 600 V AC and lower field wiring.
- Repair and post moulding equipment, and build any post moulded equipment when required.
- Build fixtures and/or gauges, and repair or replace sensors and drivers.
- Maintain all lifting devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot all robot or automation equipment.
- Rig and install all new equipment in the building.
- Recommend improvements for quick tool changes.
- Implement and maintain 5S within the department.
- Participate in Kaizen and other operational excellence events.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, and ensure safety throughout the plant.
- Must have Industrial Electrician (442A) License, with specialization in electromechanical systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience as Licensed Industrial Electrician in manufacturing environment.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and controls is required.
- Experienced in Preventative Maintenance and Work Order Systems, report writing, and CMMS.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly changing environment with limited supervision.